- Insurance Requirements
- Rental Forms
- Report an Accident or Damage
- Additional Services
Introduction to the Long-Term Rental Program:
Thank you for your interest in our Long-Term Rental Program! We are pleased to offer you an alternative to the headache and depreciation that takes all the fun out of car shopping and ownership. Our program offers you the flexibility that no other vehicle purchase or lease can match. The long-term rental program truly offers options for any lifestyle, business, or budget!
The program consists of a renewable monthly contract, and you initially sign up for a minimum of two months. After the two months, you may continue to rent for as long as you’d like to stay in the program; exchanging vehicles when necessary. This is not a lease! The vehicle’s registration will never be in your name, you will not have a large down payment, and you will not be locked in to one vehicle for years. You will have several vehicles to choose from, as well as the option to change makes and models whenever an exchange is due.
*This program is currently available to residents of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, and Ohio*
*This program is NOT available for New York or New Jersey residents*
Requirements to Enter the Program:
- Complete and meet the requirements of a soft credit check. Click here to get preapproved.
Complete an MVR (motor vehicle record): All possible drivers of the vehicle must complete and return our “Driver Record Release Form” in order to be approved for rental. Drivers MUST be over the age of 18. Drivers between 18 and 24 years of age are ONLY permitted to rent if the required liability limits of 250/500/100 are provided. Renters between 18 and 24 years of age are subject to a $100/month premium on top of the monthly rental rate.
Provide Confirmation/Documentation of coverage through your carrier using our “Coverage Evaluation” Form: Please email or fax the “Coverage Evaluation” form to your current auto insurance provider. Have them review and complete page 1 in its entirety so you can determine how your current coverage will convey to the items listed. If your current carrier is unable to provide coverage on your rental, don’t worry because we have alternate coverage options for you! We have a list of preferred insurance agents as well as in-house coverage for your convenience. Once you/your insurance agent complete page 1, you can complete pages 2 and 3 of the evaluation. If you opt for any of our in-house coverages, these are available for selection on page 2. Drivers between 18 and 24 years of age are NOT eligible for our in-house coverage. Our in-house coverage is available to anyone 25 years of age and older. The Coverage Evaluation MUST be completed in full in order for us to set up your customer account.
Provide Proof of Insurance Coverage on our vehicle: Now that you have confirmed coverage with your carrier, our vehicle must be added to your policy and our company must be listed as the additional insured and loss payee for our vehicle. The carrier MUST list our vehicle’s VIN number (VIN will need to be updated at every exchange). After the VIN has been added, you will need to provide proof of coverage via a certificate or binder of insurance (ID cards or declaration pages are not sufficient). Please note that this step is void if you opt for our full coverage for $299/month. Otherwise, we MUST have the certificate or binder of insurance with our company and our vehicle listed for you to proceed in the program. Again, drivers between 18 and 24 years of age are NOT eligible for our in-house coverage.
Provide monthly payment information: We ONLY accept major credit cards for payment (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are all acceptable). Your first month’s payment is due on the day you pick up your vehicle. **WE DO NOT ACCEPT BANK ISSUED DEBIT CARDS.**
Provide a $1,500 deposit: We will take a $1,500 deposit at the time of pickup. The deposit is refundable upon exiting the program pending there are no outstanding damage claims/balances still owed to us. Deposits taken via credit card are subject to a 3% processing fee. Deposits taken via debit card are exempt from this processing fee.
Once you pick up a vehicle, you must keep it for at least two months before returning or exchanging it.
Time & Mileage Policies:
- All rates include 3,000 free miles/month. Additional miles (if not purchased up front) are billed at $0.25/mile upon return of your rental.
- All vehicles need to be returned or exchange for a new one by 18,000 miles. Mileage over 18,000 will be billed at $0.25/mile regardless of monthly usage unless approved in advance. Please contact us before you reach the mileage limit to allow adequate time to process an exchange.
- All vehicles need to be returned or exchange for a new one after a maximum of 12 months in-service. If you have not exchanged your vehicle for a new one by the 11th month, we will contact you to arrange an exchange. Any vehicles kept past 12 months are subject to a $200/month surcharge.
- Customers are responsible for keeping their vehicle maintained. When the vehicle calls for an oil change, you are responsible for taking the vehicle to a dealership or reputable garage to be serviced. Tires should also be rotated routinely to extend the life of the tires.
- Customers are required to submit invoices to us to prove the vehicle has been properly maintained. These can be emailed to us right after the vehicle has been serviced, or they can be given to us all at once when the vehicle is returned or exchanged. Penalties will be enforced if the vehicle is not properly maintained as this will damage the engine/transmission thus resulting in a hefty repair bill.
- We reimburse for routine maintenance on all our vehicles. The routine maintenance we reimburse for includes oil changes, tire rotations, and cabin air filter replacements. Please provide us with a paid receipt and we will credit 100% of the expenses.